A credit report is a snapshot of your own credit history and current financial status. It contains information about how well you have maintained your credit accounts and any recent credit applications you’ve made.
Articles in this section
- Can I print, download or share my report?
- How long does information stay on my report?
- How often is my credit report updated?
- I'm having trouble accessing my report?
- What is a 'Thin File'?
- I'm not satisfied with Experian's resolution to my dispute
- What are the positive and negative factors?
- What is a credit report?