A credit report is a snapshot of your own credit history and current financial status. It contains information about how well you have maintained your credit accounts and any recent credit applications you’ve made.
Articles in this section
- How often is my credit report updated?
- Experian COVID-19 communication updates
- What is a credit report?
- Can you provide me with a clearance letter?
- How long does information stay on my report?
- How do I find account information on my report?
- How can I find my court judgements and legal notices?
- How can I check my payment history and account details?
- There’s old information showing as new, why is this?
- Merging ID document