Last updated: 11.05.2023
How does this work?
This ClearScore survey prize draw (“the Prize Draw”) is available to ClearScore users who complete the ClearScore survey in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
The survey will be held from the 12th May 2023 - 31st May 2023. Any responses submitted after this date will not be considered for this Prize Draw. There is no purchase required.
If you complete the survey between the 12th May 2023 - 31st May 2023, you don’t need to do anything further to be entered into the Prize Draw for a chance to win.
The winner will receive a Takealot Voucher(s) worth R2500 (the “Prize”). ClearScore will directly transfer you the Prize by a digital voucher(s) to your email address associated with your ClearScore account. The prize will be used in accordance with the Takealot terms and conditions.
We will randomly select a winner from among all eligible entries within 1 week from the end of the survey. If you are the winner, you will receive an email from us to the email address linked to your ClearScore account by the 31st May 2023.
In order to be eligible and to be considered for this Prize Draw, you must:
be over the age of 18
hold a valid ClearScore account
not be a ClearScore employee, contractor or other staff members
not be a family member, agent, or in any way associated with a ClearScore employee, contractor or other staff members
have completed the survey before the end of the 31st May 2023.
The legal bit
ClearScore ZA Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
a) Long form offer terms
- The Prize Draw. This prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is being promoted by Clear Score (PTY) Limited (“ClearScore”), a company incorporated and registered accordance with the laws of South Africa with registration number 2017/063916/07 and whose registered office is at Central Office Park No 4, 257 Jean Avenue, Centurion, 0157.
- Prize Draw Period. This Prize Draw is available between the dates of 12th May 2023 - 31st May 2023 (“Prize Draw Period”) in which each ClearScore user will be presented with the option to partake in a survey to win a Takealot Voucher worth R2500 (the “Prize”).
The Prize shall be used in accordance with the Takealot Terms and Conditions and any other applicable set of rules and/or terms and conditions made available from time to time by ClearScore and/or Takealot in connection with the Prize.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for the Prize Draw, each user must:
- be a permanent resident of South Africa;
- be 18 years old or older;
- have a valid and active ClearScore account;
- and have completed the survey during the Prize Draw Period (Collectively, an “Eligible User”)
Contractors, employees and/or workers of ClearScore or any of its affiliates or their respective immediate family members are not eligible to enter into this Prize Draw.
- Winner. ClearScore will randomly select a winner from all valid entries received from Eligible Users within one week from the end of the Prize Draw Period (the “Winner”).
- Winner Notification. If you are a Winner, you will receive an email from ClearScore to the email address linked to your ClearScore account by the 31st May 2023. To claim the Prize, you must respond directly to the Winner Notification.
- By claiming the Reward, the Winner is deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- ClearScore shall have no responsibility for data corruption, incomplete or illegible Reward claims, or Reward claims that fail to be validly and/or properly submitted.
- The Reward is non-transferable, non-negotiable, non-refundable, and there is no cash alternative.
- By entering into the Prize Draw, Eligible Users agree that ClearScore may, but is not required to, make their entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the promotion.
- ClearScore reserves the right to amend, vary, cancel, or withdraw these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to users.
- Winners will be solely responsible for any payable fees, penalties or any other amount that you may incur as a result of claiming the Reward.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of South Africa and any claims arising out or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
b) short-form offer terms
*No purchase required. Eligible Users must be 18 years old or older, be a permanent resident of South Africa, have an active and valid account with ClearScore; and have completed the survey before the end of the 31st May 2023. The Winner will receive a Prize in the form of a Takealot Voucher worth R2500 which shall be used in accordance with the Takealot Terms and Conditions. No limit per Eligible User. Please see the full offer terms for more details.