- Use a different password for every website or app
- Your passwords should be at least 12 characters long (it’s great if they include special characters and numbers, but length is most important)
- Never use personal information (such as birthdays, your or others’ names, etc) in your passwords
- Make sure to use for important accounts (such as ClearScore, email, banking, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon, and so on)
- If a password is ever stolen, make sure to change it anywhere you’ve used it and never use the same password twice
Using a is highly recommended to help you create and keep track of passwords, allowing you to use much more complex ones with ease. Free password managers are frequently included with browsers and mobile phones, including Chrome and Safari. There are also paid versions available with more features.