- How does Fibre Compare work?
- What happens when you select 'Apply’
- What do I do if I haven’t heard back form the service provider?
How does Fibre Compare work?
We have partnered with Fibre Compare to help find you the best Fibre and LTE internet plan in the market.
When buying fibre internet, there are a few things to consider:
- Who has laid the fibre in your area
- Which service providers (ISPs) are offering packages on that fibre network
- What package (Speed) suits your connectivity needs.
ClearScore has made this process simple for you in 3 easy steps, all you have to do is:
- Enter your postal address
- FibreCompare (our partner) will show you a list of service providers offering Fibre and LTE services in your area
- Compare and select the best suited plan for you.
What happens when you click select ‘Apply’
When you select 'Apply' for a Fibre or LTE plan, FibreCompare will forward your application to your chosen service provider.
Depending on the time or day of your application, the service provider should contact you as soon as possible. You will also receive an email confirmation with an application reference number, and then the service provider will contact you to process your application.
What do I do if I haven’t heard back from the service provider?
If you haven't received a call from the service provider within 48 hours, there might be a possible delay due to a high number of applications or a technical issue.
If this is the case, we recommend you contact to the service provider for further information. You should find the contact details in the email confirmation you receive after you apply.
Please note, your credit score is not considered as one of the eligibility criteria when you apply for fibre connections, however, there might be a credit check for LTE products. This check may be done when you have been contacted by the service provider.