Once the lenders/creditors have sent the manual amendment request, it will take 5-10 business days for Experian to update their records. The changes will then reflect in your next month's credit report.
Articles in this section
- How can I make a complaint?
- How do I raise a dispute?
- There’s incorrect information showing, how I can I dispute this?
- My employer information is incorrect or missing
- There's an incorrect address on my report
- There’s an incorrect telephone number on my report
- There's a missing telephone number from my credit report
- There's an account missing from my credit report
- There is information on my report that I don’t recognise, what should I do?
- I have raised a dispute, but I haven’t heard from Experian